- Better Access
- Lower Costs
- Quality Workforce
- Global Reach
- Find Your Site
There’s more than one way for globally focused businesses to reach the world. West Memphis can show you all of them.
Whether it’s U.S., Canada, Mexico, the Far East or Europe, no hub location gives you more ways to access your customers⎯faster and more frequently⎯than West Memphis. Here are just a few of the ways our Foreign Trade Zone (#273) status and unparalleled access can help you tap into the global lifeline.
- Over half-a-million lifts per year through Union Pacific Intermodal Yard, with over 65% of inbound containers from China via Ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach
- Additional shipping to Port of Seattle via Burlington Northern Santa Fe rail
- Short drive to Canadian Railroad’s second largest facility, with fast access to northern China & Korea through Port of Prince Rupert, and western Europe through Port of Halifax
- Meeting point for I-40 and I-55, with two-day ground access to over 75% of U.S. population, as well as Canada and Mexico
- Mississippi Main Channel Port transload access to Port of New Orleans, Great Lakes or any other major waterway via city-owned Port of West Memphis
- International Rail Port Logistics Park (under development, 2011) providing true intermodal/transload access via five Class-I railroads, trucking and ports
- Immediate access to Memphis International Airport, FedEx